- Our patented Top Dollar marketing system has been developed over 30 years and is a proven method of getting the most for your home with the least amount of liability and headache.
- As your professional managers, we explain in detail all the costs of selling, and calculate your net equity as well as alternative ways of financing the sale of your home.
- Our staging guru, Brittney Torrey, will do a walk through of the property with you and come up with a staging gameplan taking into account timeframes, budget, marketing strategy, current trends, as well as your wants and concerns.
- We make sure a creative MLS listing form, complete with numerous photos, and an attractive flyer are immediately distributed to other members of the Contra Costa Association of Realtors, so that qualified buyers may be shown your home as soon as possible.
- We submit our listings to over 10 Real Estate Boards throughout the State of California reaching over 150,000 Brokers and Agents. This unique method has proven extremely effective as half our listings are sold by "out of area" agents.
- Advertise . . . Advertise . . . Advertise!
We're firmly committed to a philosophy of maximum exposure, meaning we want to get the most people we can to see your house. This is accomplished with a premarketing email format, a 10+ website presence, eye-catching signage and flyers, numerous print advertising including the Contra Costa times, and strategic open houses including public, brokers and office varieties.
- We have a very strong Internet presence which will assure that photos of your home will be available to prospective buyers by way of various search sites (including realtor.com), virtual tours, our own website, J. Rockcliff's website, and many more.
- We never avoid discussion with a seller about things we feel he should do to make his home more marketable, or what we can do to generate a higher level of activity on the property.
- Active Brokers and Associate Realtors sell the greatest percentage of homes. To assure that your property is foremost in their minds, we schedule broker tours. Our job will be to enthusiastically present your property to other realtors as well as buyers, at all times.
- If a home is not sold in two weeks, we contact agents who have seen the property and ask their opinion; then we give a detailed report to the seller on what the agents shared with us.
- Hard Work!
Through the years we have found that there is no substitute for dedication and hard work. Our position is to act on your behalf. Because your interests are our obligation, we take particular pains to bring about the highest level of professional service. Our listings sell because we work to promote the property.
- We pay close attention to details in the "roller coaster ride" called escrow. Finding the buyer may be the easy part. Putting the transaction together properly with all the property disclosures and contractual elements (frequently 150 pages) requires skill and experience. One slipup could mean a legal problem.
- Our personal world-wide referral system, combined with J. Rockcliff's corporate contacts, provide a steady stream of qualified buyers for your home.
- Getting top dollar is usually dependent on a property appraising for contracted price by the buyer's lender. With our years of experience, we are well acquainted with many of the county's appraisers. As a result, we are well equipped to "sell" an appraiser on a property that may be priced above current home sales.
- We are "Problem Solvers".
With over 30 years of experience we have learned to expect complications and know how to deal with them. We have our preferred list of roofers, contractors, and pest control operators which we will share with our clients.
- Our guarantee that your best interest is our primary goal is the following business axiom: Satisfied customers are the best possible advertising.
- We would expect that if we did a good job for you that you would have no hesitation in recommending us to others. Most of our business is referral business from satisfied customers. Ask us for our reference list.
- Pete, Andrea and Zack Torrey serve all the East Bay Communities.
Back to Homepage